If you are currently living in an apartment or renting a house, you may have decided that now is the time to buy your own home. This can be both an exciting and nerve racking decision. It is a decision that should not be taken lightly. Why? Simply put, buying your first home is a major life-changing event. It is both a major commitment and an overwhelming process. If you are like most, it is the most expensive purchase you will have made.
You may be filled with questions and looking for answers, rightly so. Questions such as:
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I buy a new or older home … and is there a difference?
- Will the value of my home improve with time?
- Which home is best for my family and how do I decide?
The list goes on and on.
If you are looking for a real estate professional with the experience and personal touch to guide you step-by-step through the intricate process of buying your first home, our Accredited Buyer Representative will educate and guide you through the home buying process. Our experienced Buyer representatives will ensure you are fully-informed and knowledgeable about every aspect of the home buying process.
We have established a comprehensive first-time buyer process that keeps you on track to fulfilling your dream of home ownership. We will have you complete a brief questionnaire to start the process.
Our Team has put together a Home Buyer eBook to walk you through the home buying process while avoiding costly mistakes.
Here are just a few of the topics covered:
• How to find a real estate professional who will devote the time you need to walk you through the home buying process
• How to select a neighborhood that will match your lifestyle and meet your needs
• What types of homes to look for
• Where to find financing
• What to look for when inspecting houses
• How to make the right offer and how to counter offer
• What are the steps to close on the sale of your home
Click on the free Secrets of Buying Handbook link below to discover how you can save money & eliminate risks when buying your first home.